Friday 30 December 2011

The Battle Concludes

``EA has done an amazing job trying to make the game look and feel as real as possible``


OOH-RAH! Finally, I finished the StoryMode/Campaign Mode of one of the most amazing games ever made, BATTLEFIELD 3 onXBOX 360. I have to say, the graphics are absolutely stunning and gets theplayer hooked on to the game the moment he starts playing it. I know I`m alittle late but I just received this game for Christmas. Eventhough it was a little annoying in the beginning since I had to start mycampaign all over again because the the new patch for the game made changes tothe campaign mode so whenever I tried to resume the game it would take me backto the main menu giving me the error message ``cannot connect to EA online.`` So, I had nochoice but to start it all over again, but the first few missions did go alittle bit faster since I already knew what to expect. I know most of youprefer Modern Warfare 3 and personally I prefer it too, but that`s just amatter of opinion on what kind of gamestyle you like to play in. Battlefield 3 is a completelydifferent game. I love it, and to be honest it`s nothing like I have everplayed, even though it`s missing the drama and twist like the Modern Warfareseries. The realism is just amazing but of course it isn`t completely realistic however compared toModern Warfare 3, it`s like being there. I know it`s a weird thing to say butthe game developers at EA have somehow managed to make the battlefield lookbeautiful. The online Multiplayer gameplay is more strategic and it isn`t just trying to kill as many people as fast aspossible. You have to plan your attacks over the huge maps that you`re going tobe playing in. Also, the game gives you more satisfaction when you kill an opponent compared to Modern Warfare 3. Hats off to the developers at EA, they havedone an absolutely stunning job with the game, trying to make it look and feel as real as possible. Just like Crysis 2, everything about this game isjust awesome. One thing i always do when I`m done the StoryMode/Campaign Mode is try and complete all the achievements forthe story mode, so I go through the game again to satisfy the conditions neededto unlock the achievements. I`ll write about the achievements onceI`m done most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment