Friday 30 December 2011

AVENGERS? OMG.

"There was an idea, to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could"

Finally, It's out! I've been hearing about the movie quite a bit, but wasn't really sure if the rumors were true, till I saw the official trailer at the movies the other day. I literally jumped out of my seat saying "now that's something I really want to watch." This movie is something that I have been looking forward to for a really really long time. I've been a big fan of the Marvel comics and even the movies. I absolutely love both parts of Iron Man, Thor, The Incredible Hulk and Captain America. I am eagerly looking forward to all of these heroes collaborating to give 2012 one of the most action packed movies ever made. The trailer says it all, it's definitely going to be an amazing movie. The cost to make the movie is rumored to be around the $150 million range, which is pretty obvious in the trailer. Tony Stark is one of the reasons that I am looking forward to this movie, because Robert Downey Jr. brings the funny to the movie, which is pretty evident in the trailer, when he has his little "verbal spar" with Captain America. Given the audiences reaction to the trailer, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that this is going to be a really long half an year before the movie is released. The movie is said to be released on the 4th of May 2012. I have to say, by the looks of it, this is definitely going to be a record breaking box office hit. As you can see, the production team has put in a lot of effort not to make this "just another superhero movie." Again, I'm enthusiastically waiting for this movie to hit theatres and the early sales of the tickets to the midnight shows. All I can say is HURRY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment